To stand out among other users, you should customize your profile according to what you publish on TikTok. One of the options is adding a real photo as your profile picture.
Another way to become a unique TikTok user is to replace numbers in place of your username by a nickname.
TikTok enables its users to personalize their profile for free. Such customization features include changing your TikTok ID, writing a biography and more.
What is a TikTok Profile?
A profile is the way one represents them on the source. It refers to your whole activity in this social network. Your TikTok profile picture is also sometimes called an avatar.
For a quick search, users apply to an individual photo and a brief biography covering their creative works. However, in order to stand out among others in the app, you should pick out a memorable avatar and write a unique biography so that people find out your personality.
It is possible as well to introduce yourself with an interesting short video and in that way show your subscribers what to expect (on top of your biography).
How to Change the Avatar
This is how you edit your TikTok avatar and update your profile picture:
- Log in to TikTok and push the gear icon in the lower right corner of the main screen. If you forgot your username or password, just recover either of them.
- Click on your avatar and then the “Change” button.
- Select the “Take a photo” option to make a new photo with the phone’s camera or choose an already existing one from the gallery.
- Allow TikTok to access the files on your device by choosing the “Enable” option.
- Pick out any photo you like and click “Confirm” at the bottom right of the screen.
- Adjust the position of the image on your profile and then click “Save”.
- That’s it! Your old TikTok avatar is now replaced with a new one, and all your subscribers will see this change.